TO: All 197 Squadron Cadets, Parents, Staff and SSC,
1. In response to developments in the outbreak of a novel corona-virus (COVID-19), effective immediately, all cadet activities have been cancelled for the next 3 weeks.
2. The situation will be reassessed before April 3 2020, and further direction will be issues at that time.
3. This decision has been taken as the safety and welfare of all who participate in our program is always our top priority.
4. I thank Cadets, Parents, Staff and the SSC of 197 squadron for your understanding and support during this uncertain time, and will keep you updated of developments and resumption of the program as soon as this has been finalized.
5. Updates will also be posted to the 197 squadron website and Facebook page as they become available.
6. Any questions can be forwarded to me at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. CATO 14-06 Training or Recreational Trips.
B. CDS TASKING ORDER FOR OPERATION LASER 20-01, 2 March 2020
C. 3000-1 (J3) NATIONAL CADET AND JUNIOR CANADIAN RANGERS SUPPORT GROUP COVID-19 DIRECTIVE – VERSION 002, 12 March 2020.
D. CANFORGEN 039/20 – NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE.
E. CANCDTGEN 010/20 – CANADIAN CADET ORGANIZATIONS-COVID-19.
F. CANCDTGEN 012/20 – CADET PROGRAM CANCELLATION (3 WEEKS).